We are looking for a City Manager, responsible for the distribution management of the cities of Faro, Beja, Évora, Barreiro and Albufeira.
You will need to be available to work on a rotating schedule, on holidays and weekends.
We are on the lookout for people with good technical skills in billing control, order handling and control of the motorcycle fleet;
You will in charge of all of the city management and the delivery cycle and order handling coming from the Comidas.pt platform. You will do the follow up and solicitation of new restaurants to our platform. Also doing the linkage of all areas of the company, developing actions with all of the partners, reporting directly to the administration.
Participate in the company's commercial policy as to ensure the fulfilment of the sales objectives;
Manage, coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the city, ensuring the service quality and defining objectives and operation rules;
Coordinate, teach and motivate your team, preparing them to answer the needs and demands of the customers, maximizing their efforts to potentiate sales;
Coordinating orders “On Time” together with parterng restaurants;
Follow up and analyze the operational management of the city, manage the Fleet and optimize the supervision activities inherent to the Workshop Services;
Managing the city, focusing on meeting the satisfactions requirements and a special attention to the costumer;
Presenting a weekly action plan with optimizations and improvements.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Full-Time Contract;
• Fixed income;
• Monthly productivity rewards;
• Integrating a growing company;
• Initial and continuous training;
• Career advancement opportunity.
• High School Diploma or Higher Education Diploma;
• Minimum 1 year working experience in team management (Preferential);
• Knowledge in computer science especially internet;
• Speaking English (Preferential);
• Proactive and Dynamic;
• Ability to work under stress;
• Responsible and professional attitude:
• Analytics, leadership and team management skills;
• High communication skills;
• Good interpersonal relationship.
Fill out the form below, and send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org filling the email subject with ”City Manager”.